If you would like to understand how you can use technology to transform how you do business, we'd love to help you.
We start by assessing where the business is right now. We ask - why do you want to change? Then we help you define where you want the business to be.
It’s not rocket science but we can learn from NASA! You won’t have the same budget but you can copy their ‘out of this world’ process:
Step One: Know What Your Rocket Needs to Do
To do this, we run a workflow assessment workshop with your team and your Xero Partner - this may be your current accountant or bookkeeper or an external Xero Certified Advisor.
We take a deep dive into your workflows and processes. We capture current and likely future requirements for a system that integrates with Xero. We also explore what successful change
management looks like for your team.
We then summarise all our findings in an action plan that includes:
- Current issues and opportunities
- Our recommendations with clear next steps
- Process maps and functional requirements
- Identification of risks
- Success criteria
- The top 3 things that would make the biggest difference to the business
- Costed and timed deliverables for suggested next steps
If you believe that your business will benefit from digital transformation but don't know where to start, we'd love to have a chat about how we can help you.
The diagram below shows how we approach all our projects:
- Assess where you are right now
- Understand current business processes, systems and workflows
- What is the flow of money through the business?
- What is the flow of data and who needs access to it?
- Identify areas where we can help you
- Change to a new way of working
- Execute the move to your new digital workflows
- Support your relationship with the implementation team(s)
- Support your change management process
- Be there to help with the unknowns
- Help you measure success
- Define where you want to be
- Identify current & future requirements
- Define the top 3 things that would make the biggest difference to the business
- Identify what will help get you to where you want to be
- Help you define your testing process & success criteria
- Evaluate which solutions will meet your requirements
- Educate your people on the latest technologies available for your business
- Introduce you to App partners and/or cloud integrators that will do the ‘heavy lifting’
- Help you demo and test a shortlist of solutions
- Support you with assessing the implementation plan
It all starts with an initial assessment - and a frank conversation about the pain points your business is encountering and what I can do to help you.