- Part-time UK based role
- 15-30 hrs per week flexi-time
- Remote or from our office near Brighton.
- Experience required.
- No agencies please.
You are self motivated with an appetite for knowledge and change. An understanding of the use of Xero and other cloud platforms/apps is essential.
For this hiring round we are only interviewing experienced candidates. We require your CV to demonstrate your experience and sent with a short video introduction of yourself to support your application.
“Results are obtained by exploiting opportunities, not by solving problems. All one can hope to get by solving a problem is to restore normality.”– Peter Drucker
You will be evaluating, validating and implementing systems that make our clients’ lives easier. You believe that the right tech can fix the forever problems and open up opportunities. There has never been a time where the opportunity to transform businesses has been this huge.
- You will have experience of process mapping or want to learn quickly
- You will have experience of change management
- You will have experience of helping businesses find better ways of working? i.e. evaluating project management apps/platforms
We’re proud to be trusted Xero App Integrators and we only work with businesses that use Xero.
We are looking for someone to help us deliver our Xero Integration Assessment workshops. These workshops uncover opportunities for our clients that literally transform their businesses.
- Project managing process mapping assessments
- Managing digital transformation projects from end to end
- Working with our app partners and other software vendors, creating customised demos to validate our clients new workflows
- You’re comfortable with video – presenting, recording and being your helpful self!
- You will enjoy making training and tips & tricks videos – don’t worry, we have people who do the filming and editing, you only have to present.
- You will enjoy creating useful and engaging content for prospects and clients – again we have people to do the design work.
- You will enjoy posting these on our social media platforms
We are offering from £28,000-£45,000 per annum dependent on experience
Closing Date : 24th December 2020
We will be in touch by email within 1 week of submitting your application. The next stage if successful will be a video interview using Meet.