- Part-time UK based role
- 15-30 hrs per week flexi-time
- Remote or from our office near Brighton.
- Experience required.
- No agencies please.
You are self motivated with an appetite for knowledge and change.
You do business transformation and you believe that moving a business to Google Workspace lies at the heart of that transformation. You know that Google Workspace is a better way to work. This role has limitless opportunities for you to build out our Google Workspace services and a team to deliver them.
For this hiring round we are only interviewing experienced candidates. We require your CV to demonstrate your experience and sent with a short video introduction of yourself to support your application.
You love helping businesses Go Google. You also love helping them make the most of the opportunities from using Google Workspace. Better collaboration, increased security, systems that talk to each other, etc etc, you know why!
You will help us manage our clients’ migrations to Google Workspace. And help them once they’ve made the switch.
- You will have Google Workspace admin experience and enjoy helping businesses make the most of going Google.
- A security first mindset is essential
- You will understand the value of change management
- You will enjoy making training and tips & tricks videos – don’t worry, we have people who do the filming and editing, you only have to present.
- You will enjoy creating useful and engaging content for prospects and clients – again we have people to do the design work.
- You will enjoy posting these on our social media platforms
- Project manage Google Workspace migrations
- Manage, troubleshoot and answer helpdesk cases
- Manage digital transformation projects from end to end
- You’re comfortable with video – presenting, recording and being your helpful self!
We are offering from £28,000-£45,000 per annum dependant on experience
Closing Date : 28th January 2020
We will be in touch by email within 2 weeks of submitting your application. The next stage if successful will be a video interview using Meet.