TL;DR add a password to your all your scheduled meetings to stop criminals ‘gatecrashing’ your call. This will also block the meeting topic field being made public to anyone who has/has guessed the meeting ID (and doesn’t have the password).
- Sign into Zoom
- go to ‘My Meetings’
- click the meeting you want to add a password to
- scroll to bottom of page and click ‘Edit Meeting’
- go to ‘Meeting Password’ field and tick ‘Require meeting password’
- Zoom will generate an updated link you can send to attendees so they don’t have to type the password in
- or you can send the attendees the new password
- the old link will still work but attendees will need the password if they don’t have the new amended link.
To find out more about ZoomBombing: What is it and how to keep your Zoom calls safe
To get help with this for your business or organisation contact me here